Unlock the secret to a lifetime of healthy smiles with continued preventative care…
If you continue to give your teeth the care they deserve, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted. Our goal is to educate our patients on ways to best care for your teeth, to prevent tooth decay and gum disease in the future. We offer preventative dentistry services to keep you smiling for the long term.
It is essential that you maintain good dental hygiene and you visit your dentist every six months for a thorough examination and clean. We all need to visit the dentist regularly.
Our top preventive care tips are:
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol consumption